As a practicing interior designer, cultivating the habit of daily, weekly, or monthly journaling is a step towards doing your business in a professional manner. A niche-specific planner and organizer must not only serve for daily and monthly recordings it must give you the ability to note down appointments, record important points in meetings, and help keep track of industry related events.
This book, 2021 Journal Calendar for Interior Designers, is specifically developed for interior designers who wish to run their design business in a tidy and organized manner. With this journal, you can set goals, record achievements, plan, organize, track routine habits, write down notable events, log future concepts, create daily, weekly, and monthly task lists, list contacts, take notes, create a brain dump, and so much more.
- Client Profile, Project Activity, and Organizer Log Book for Interior Designers
- Space Planning Sketchbook for Interior Designers
- Interior Design Coloring Book of Modern Kitchens
- Interior Designers Site Survey and Measurements Workbook: Interior Design Project Handbook (Portrait)
- Interior Design Workbook: Clients Data, Project Details, and Measurements Record Book for Interior Designers