With Halloween themed textiles, if you can imagine it, you can create it. From “frightening to fun”, you can create your own DIY crafts with Halloween fabrics by the yard, or cheaply, by the bundle.
Here are a few examples of DIY apparel and home décor stuff you can make with Halloween themed fabrics. You will find that most of the materials you find here are very versatile and can be used for any of your All Hallow’s Eve creatives.
DIY Halloween apparel and costume party clothing, you can make with fabrics:
- Ghoul scarves, capes, and shawls.
- Witch hats.
- Scary face masks.
- Trick-or-treat bags.
- Regalia of robes and flowing cloaks.
- Bat-wing dresses.
- Candy corn outfits.
- Skeleton costumes.
Home decor items you can make with Halloween themed fabrics:
- Front door ghoulish drapes.
- Halloween sofa throws and pillow covers.
- Wall-hung drapery to create a scary (or pleasing) interior zone.
- Screens and fabric partitions.
- Ceiling fabric canopies.
- Stuffed pumpkin cushions and footstools.
- Shower curtains.
- Ceiling suspended cheesecloth ghosts, black cats, and floating witch hats.
- Lamp shades and covers, and Jack-o-lanterns.
- Placemats, table runners, and tablecloths.
- Halloween wreaths
- Buntings, ribbons, and other streamers.
- Patchwork mystery quilts.
- Floating shadows in the garden
Plus Size Vintage Inspired Halloween Costumes
Rent a Costume for Halloween - 13 Top Women Costumes
Luxury Fabrics Online