After graduation, she worked as a freelancer for a couple of years, then got employed as an interior design consultant and custom furniture designer. Her custom/specialized furniture designs (and production) ranged from children's' furniture and storage solutions to school furniture, church furniture, and budget-friendly furniture production. Her other specialities are kitchen designs and upgrades, and interior renovations.
She set up her own firm in the late 80s and practised as a design consultant in both the building (residential and commercial) and real estate industry. She also co-owned a furniture production company.
Her other areas of expertise include:
- Interior design consultancy and supervision.
- Design and installation of kitchen and wardrobe units.
- Interior design and build turnkey projects.
- Ceiling designs and installations.
- Procurement of interior furniture and furnishings.
- Interior renovation and restoration.
Recently, she published her first book "How Interior Designers Charge for Their Services" on Amazon/Kindle.